- Everyone is welcome to join in the discussion!
- This group meets every month on the first Thursday at 7pm.
- New members are always welcome!
- Copies of the current book club selection are available at the Library - you do not have to place a hold on the book yourself, we have already done that for you! Just ask for the current book at the front desk, then come to the next meeting.
- Discussion questions or guides are usually provided with the book (when available).
- Suggestions for books for the club to read are encouraged!
- If you are interested in finding out past titles that the Book Club has read, you can find a list of them here: Books Read
- This group has a Facebook page
There will be no book for December 2019, enjoy your holidays.
The book we will be reading for January 2020 is Washington Black by Esi Edugyan. Our next meeting will be on Thursday, February 6, 2020.