How Do I Renew My Item
Most library items can be renewed unless:
- There is a request or hold on the item
- The item has been renewed twice
- There is an outstanding balance on your account.
- Your library card has expired.
There are 3 ways to renew library items:
Online at tracpac.ab.ca:
Click on My Account and
- Login using the barcode number on your library card number and pin (usually the last 4 digits of your home phone number).
- Click on My Account.
- Select the Items out button.
- Check mark items you want to renew and click Renew Selected Items.
- Check the messages to see if the item(s) were successfully renewed.
Call the library at 403-272-9025. Please have your library card number and the title of the item handy.
Bring the items you wish to renew and your library card to the library.